Try this blueberry galette with puff pastry, because it is dairy-free, it is vegan, and incredibly easy to make! All you need is a puff pastry sheet, a handful of blueberries, and a spoonful of almond butter.
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 4 tbsp almond butter
For the blueberry filling:
- 3 cups blueberries
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup of sugar (if your blueberries are very sweet, go with 1/4 cup)
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C / 350°F and line the baking paper on the baking pan.
2. Prepare the filling by mixing all the ingredients together and setting aside.
3. Roll the puff pastry just a little, and then transfer it onto the baking sheet.
4. Spread the almond butter in the center and then add the filling.
5. Fold the edges carelessly.
6. Brush the edges with melted butter and then sprinkle sugar on them.
7. Let it bake until the edges caramelize and the filling looks bubbly. It will take 20 – 25 minutes.
8. Let it cool down completely so that the filling gets thicker too. It will take about 10 minutes depending on how hot or cold your kitchen is. Then slice and serve.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cool Down Time: 10
- Cook Time: 25
- Category: sweets
- Cuisine: American