This is a super healthy toast you can make on a fly by toasting a slice of sourdough until golden crispy, whisking some creme fraiche, and adding some sundried tomato tartness and spinach cream. Ready in 5 minutes and packed with flavorfulness!
- 1 slice sourdough
- 2 tbsp creme fraiche
- 3–4 sundried tomato slices
- 1 cup spinach + 1/4 cup water
- Olive oil, a drizzle
- Toast your favorite slice of bread, -here, sourdough.
- As it toasts, whisk the creme with some salt, black pepper, zest, and a drizzle of lemon juice.
- Blend the spinach with a little water until it gets as creamy as you want.
- Assemble your breakfast bowl by putting a slice of bread on the edge of it, topping it with creme fraiche and 3-4 sundried tomatoes, and then pour in the spinach cream on the side of the bowl. At least, drizzle some olive oil.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: breakfast
- Cuisine: Mediterranean