Vegan Strawberry Banana Smoothie (4 Ingredients)
A refreshing vegan strawberry banana smoothie is the healthiest of the quick breakfasts. Ready in no time with only 4 ingredients, this smoothie will let you be full and give you a nice fresh boost for the day ahead.
Look at this vegan strawberry banana smoothie recipe that can become your breakfast in less than 5 minutes. A handful of delicious ingredients will fill your jar with a smoothie without yogurt.
Oh yes! This is a strawberry banana smoothie without yogurt, and it is even more pleasant than the others you have already tasted.
The presence of peanut butter in this strawberry vegan smoothie makes it complete.
The banana gives a nice sweetness, and the strawberry lets the smoothie taste slightly tangy. But the peanut butter gives the nutty flavor that enhances the combination and makes it very hard to beat!
When you feel a dish is perfect, like nothing is missing, do you know? This vegan strawberry smoothie recipe is that kind of excellent, healthy, creamy breakfast.
Try other tasty breakfast recipes:
- Favorite Avocado Peanut Butter Toast At Home
- Caramelized Sourdough French Toast with Fondant Chocolate And Pomegranate Seeds
- Lazy Breakfast Toasts Ideas
Vegan Strawberry Banana Smoothie Ingredients
- Strawberry. The strawberry gives a fresh flavor, especially if it is frozen, and a dose of acid sensation. The bright red berry ingredient gives a reddish shade to the smoothie.
- Banana. The pulpy yellowish ingredient gives a nice creamy texture to the smoothie. It brings sweetness to the bowl, avoiding honey. Pairing bananas with heart-healthy fats and berries make a perfectly balanced breakfast.
- Almond butter. It is almond butter that makes the fruit and dairy combinations a proper meal. Instead of almond butter, you may choose your favorite vegan nut butter. If not Vegan, please don’t replace this with regular butter. 😂
- Almond milk. The more milk you add, the runnier it will be. You decide how much nutty goodness suits you best with its creamy texture.
Possible Substitutes For Vegan Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Smoothies are versatile, and you can make the best use of them as meals or even snacks, especially for children.
But do you know what the BEST thing to do with a smoothie leftover is? Popsicles.
They will make amazing fresh homemade ice-creams, and no way the kids will say ‘no’ to the vibrant cubes.
However, here is how you can diversify your smoothie:
Instead of strawberries, you can use any other berries. Maximize berries season and stretch it the most you can.
Instead of strawberries, you can use any other berries. Maximize berry season and stretch it the most you can.
You may only want your smoothie to have one ingredient that gives the mixture a creamy consistency. So, would it be enough only to use banana or nut butter?
If you want your smoothie to have a creamy consistency but don’t plan on using any sweet ingredients, go with bananas. They have enough natural sugar to make your smoothie taste sweet.
You can still have a healthy strawberry banana milkshake without any nut butter.
MILK is not the option of dairy. Even though I used vegan milk, you can use whole milk. You can even use yogurt. But you can have a fantastic strawberry smoothie recipe without yogurt.
Dairy is an optional ingredient. Replace it with water (and ice). It is going to be just as good.
FAQs About Vegan Strawberry Smoothies
How Do You Make A Vegan Strawberry Banana Milkshake?
First, peel the banana and break it into big chunks. Add it to the blender with frozen strawberries for a fresh and creamy result. Drizzle your favorite syrup and pour almond milk over it. Blend on high for a quick result.
What Liquid Do I Put In A Strawberry Banana Smoothie?
Except for the two ingredients (strawberry and banana), you can add water and ice to make the combo runny. This is the simplest smoothie recipe you can make: Strawberry Banana Smoothie.
How Do You Make A Strawberry Banana Smoothie Without Yogurt?
Use whole milk or anything from the vegan milk you prefer. Instead of dairy, you can opt for coconut water, filtered water, or ice to achieve the consistency of a smoothie.
How Do You Make A Strawberry Milkshake Without Milk?
In a blender, add almonds, banana, and honey. Blend on high until almonds are completely ground, and the banana is totally mushed. Add water (ice, if you like).Print