Lazy Breakfast Toasts Ideas
This time, “lazy breakfast toast ideas” suggests four easy toasts recipes that require minimum effort to get around the table.
For sure! Unlike pizza toasts, these breakfast toasts are ready in no time. The following toast menu for breakfast gets prepared in just a couple of minutes, and it gets the job done pretty perfectly.
If you are like me, breakfasts were often boring because of eating the same thing repeatedly. Half asleep and half awake, you can still prepare this range of toasts menu that goes from sweet to real savory!
For me, breakfasts toasts at home used to be a dream, but now I have started to enjoy hot toasts and take my time to drink a full cup of coffee. Now this dream has come true, so I can finally play around with toasts recipes a little.
The ways you can explore with toasts are infinite. Above all, I can enjoy lots of them often, because:
- They are ready whithin a short time
- All you need to have are only a few ingredients
- Kids love them
- Perfect toasts can be both sweet and savory
- They go with every occasion, even parties
- Yes, they are a good starter for every meal
- Toast remain a healthy option, always.
Are Breakfast Toasts Really Healthy?
As I am no expert in nutrition, I am well aware of how important it is to eat every meal nutritiously.
Breakfast makes no exception. Not only is it the first meal of the day, but it is the most important one. Yes, you know how “A good breakfast cannot take the place of the evening meal”? Well, I feel it.
Also, I know how many of you prefer oats or cereals for breakfast, but sourdough also helps with your digestion, and it is a healthier alternative to regular white or whole wheat bread.
Cooking sourdough at home is another adventure. Long story short, buy it.😁 Otherwise, I loved this recipe from Sylvia.
Breakfast Toast #1, Avocado Toast
How famous is avocado toast, and how can we never get enough of it?
I mean, it never gets old-fashioned! But even so, there is so much of what we can keep combining and bringing to the table.
For this avocado toast, I liked to embrace a sound vibration of greens. For this, you will need:
- Bread. I am using half a hamburger bread.
- Olive oil. I am using an extra virgin one.
- Avocado, of course. Here it is just mashed.
- Lots of slices of cucumber.
- Plenty of dill. Honestly, I never measure dill because I like to always have a lot of it. However, if you’re not a fan you can totally avoid using it here.
That’s it! Easy-peasy.
Breakfast Toast #2, Pickled Cucumbers Toast.
The idea of eating pickles in the morning might seem savage!! Trust me!
It is worth the try!
- Toast that slice of bread. I used the other half left from the hamburger bread.
- In a small bowl, mix some olive oil and just a bit of yoghurt. Spread it on the bread.
- Put the finely sliced cucumber pickles.
- Decorate with dill. The presence of a herb lets the toast taste less savory. The more you add the fresher it will taste.
- Dried oregano on top. Just to add a flavor.
Tip: For toasts with pickles, use a base with yogurt or put your favorite cheese on top. And for vegans, use vegan yogurt.
Breakfast Toast #3, Peanut Butter And Fresh Rasberry Toast.
This toast is my favorite! It is hard to get enough of it. Isn’t it sexy? 😂
- For this toast I used a slice of sourdough.
- Peanut butter.
- Fresh raspberries. Other frozen berries will also work, so feel free to have your favorite berry.
Tip: Every other nut butter would go perfectly with berries. With this combination, you will get an energy booster for the day.
Breakfast Toast #4, Labneh and Figs Toast
Oh my God, this toast is THE BEST!
Look at all those bright colors! That yogurt cheese layer is heavenly and topped with slices of fresh figs takes this toast to a whole new level of irresistible deliciousness.
Back to basics toast only has:
- A toasted slice of sourdough.
- A sprinkle of olive oil on it.
- A gooooood layer a labneh, or thicken it up as you want.
- Add as many slices of figs as it would cover all the toast.
Fact: This combination offers packed nutrients of protein, vitamins, fats, and carbohydrates. Including fruits in your breakfast toasts lets you get natural sweetness first thing in the morning and natural hydration. Pairing fruit with cheese or yogurt (in this case, labneh) for a well-balanced diet will sustain you for hours.
Tip: If you don’t have labneh in your fridge, try this combination in your food processor: 60% cottage cheese + 20% goat cheese or feta + 20% greek yogurt. Labneh goes very well with olives (don’t forget the dill). For vegans, vegan cream cheese is a good substitution for labneh.Print